Product Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules
Runs from 3rd April 2023 – 14th April 2023.
How to Enter
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Entries may be made between 9:00 a.m. EST on 3rd April 2023 and 5:00 p.m. EST on 14th April 2023 (“Contest Period”) by participating and completing the Product Satisfaction Survey distributed through email.
3. One entry per person maximum. Participants making more than one entry will be disqualified. Entries that are fraudulent are not permitted and will be declared invalid.
Who Can Enter
4. The Contest is open to residents of Canada, excluding the province of Quebec.
5. The Contest is not open to employees of Valeyo Inc. or their parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, their advertising and promotion agencies, or their other representatives or agents, or anyone with whom any of the foregoing lives together with.
6. The prize consists of an Amazon gift Card (“Prize”). The total value of the Prize is approximately $100.
7. The Prize is administered by Valeyo. All of the above prize details are subject to change without notice at Valeyo’s sole discretion.
8. All other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. Prize is subject to the following restrictions:
9.1 The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, not redeemable for cash and no component thereof is convertible to cash;
9.2 The Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be sold; and
9.3 Valeyo reserves the right to substitute any of the Prize with a prize of equivalent retail value in the event the Prize is not reasonably available, at its sole discretion.
10. One contest entrant will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries submitted, pursuant to these Rules.
11. Draw will be made at approximately 10:00 a.m. EST on 17th April 2023 at Valeyo’s office located at 1400-25 Sheppard Ave W Toronto, Ontario.
12. Following the draw, the selected entrant will be contacted in a response to their Contest entry.
13. In order to receive the Prize, the selected entrant must:
13.1 respond to the Prize notification email or telephone call within 48 hours of transmission;
13.2 correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question; and
13.3 within five days of receipt from Valeyo, sign and submit a declaration that he/she/they:
13.3.1has read, understands and complies with the Rules;
13.3.2 releases and discharges Valeyo, Contest sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”); and
13.3.3 consents to the announcement of the winner’s name (“Winner”) and the use by or on behalf of Valeyo of the Winner’s name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements, and/or use of Prize for advertising and promotional purposes without any further compensation to the Winner.
14. If the selected entrant fails to comply with any of the requirements set out in paragraph 13 above, they will automatically forfeit the Prize, and another entrant will be selected by random draw.
15. The chances of winning the Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
Consent to Personal Information Use and Disclosure
16. By entering the Contest, entrants consent to Valeyo’s collection, use and disclosure of the personal information provided in Contest entries for the administration of the Contest and in aggregated, non-personal form in order to create reports regarding Contest entrant demographics and consumer habits, which reports Valeyo’s may disclose to others.
17. Entrants who indicate on their entry form that they wish to receive further product and services information from Valeyo further consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of their personal information (including their email address) by Valeyo for the purpose of providing the requested information. Signing-up for further information will not affect the odds of winning.
Disclaimer and Liability Exclusion
18. Valeyo and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any Contest entrant or any other person for:
18.1 any erroneous, lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered Contest entries, regardless of the cause;
18.2 any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification email;
18.3 any changes in email addresses or email address assignments after Contest entry forms are submitted;
18.4 any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause; or
18.5 any damage or loss, including any loss of use, loss of production, loss of profits (anticipated or otherwise), loss of markets, economic loss, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage or punitive damages, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the Contest or the submission of entries to the Contest or participation in the Contest or the Prize, or the use of the www.valeyo.com web site (including the downloading of any materials from that web site) and regardless of the cause or any negligence by Valeyo or anyone for whom Valeyo is responsible, and notwithstanding that Valeyo may have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
19. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being conducted as intended by Valeyo, including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Valeyo may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
20. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND VALEYO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND/OR OTHER RELIEF FROM ALL RESPONSIBLE PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
21. Decisions of Contest judges in respect of any aspect of the Contest are final and binding on all entrants.
22. Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance and agreement to these Rules.
23. Valeyo reserves the right, at their option, to publish the Winner’s name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements without any further compensation to the Winner.
24. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. Valeyo may, where required by law, disclose contest entrant information to the government. If any provision of these Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
25. Valeyo may, where required by law, disclose contest entrant information to the government.